Friday 22 September 2017

A Knitting Gem in Perth Ontario


I slipped over to Eastern Ontario this week to give my Niece, Alison Manning, a hardy congratulations on the purchase and reopening of Unravelled, her yarn shop, in Perth Ontario.


http://unraveled.ca/


She left an IT job in Ottawa to follow her dream (and reclaim her life and family). Thanks to an awesomely supportive husband and wonderful teen age son, her commute to "work" now takes......15 minutes??!! .......instead of 2 hours.
I had to inspect and touch all the wonderful products on display. I ended up bringing home a luscious box of Merino wool roving samples.


These will end up in my future felted offerings.
Here's a quick look at the rainbow of awesome wool. Check out her website and plan a trip!



proud mother Judy Manning



Now the pressure is on for me to FINISH my current knitting project and hurry back. New stock is coming in all the time and a lot of it is from local sources.

Visit when you can. Perth, Ontario is charming and so representative of an early Canadian town.

No comments:

Post a Comment