Monday 5 June 2017

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig

I can honestly say I don't think I have ever been so tired in my life.

Two days of getting up at 5:00 AM and driving into Toronto and then spending the whole day on my feet........... talking......... and then don't forget the drive home.
My husband is a Prince!
Today I do NOTHING.



But it was a wonderful experience and great FUN. 168 vendors and I was one of only two fibre artists.   Some old Toronto friends came for a visit.


The crowd could be divided into two groups. There were the sewers and quilters who IMMEDIATELY knew what they were looking at. Then there were those who wandered in thinking all the works were paintings. They left with their jaws hanging open.  😉


Unfortunately, this was not a buying crowd. All the vendors were shaking their heads at the end of day one. Day two....rain.
That's just the way it goes.

But I did make some interesting contacts with other guilds who inquired whether I gave talks and workshops....... That could be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment