Thursday 7 July 2016

2 Bears

I didn't get very far today, other than some design decisions.
It's TOUR De FRANCE month.....................THAT takes the WHOLE morning. Hmmmmmmmmm watching all those young men on their bikes and watching a 3 week travelogue of France as well. What's not to enjoy.

But back to the bears.
This is the layout I've chosen.
Some water's edge interest has been inserted.


I tucked the upper bear's legs into the water and yes, the lower bear has his feet cut off.

I LOVE this Anthology fabric from their kaleidoscope collection. I spent a few hours this morning scouring my fabric sources including the one I originally purchased it from. But I couldn't find it anywhere. I may have more luck with my feet on the ground. But that's for another day, a cooler day.

So while the background is anchored, there needs to be some thread work to finish it before the bears go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment