Thursday 16 June 2016

IPM - Day 18

Well I too have had enough of the teeny tiny. What is on now is going to have to do.
I need to take a break and decide whether I need one size larger before I over lay the branches. I'll probably go ahead and cut out the final leaves.
But with that in mind, I also need to decide how I'm going to finish the border, ie. adding a narrow or thick one, self binding or extending the interior out into he border.
Hmmmm.
And there is also the path!  ( and the shrubbery! )


I noticed as I photoshoped each day I was changing the shape of the piece. to the point where I'm cutting away most of the path. I don't know yet whether I want to reduce the size or that because its unfinished I want to remove it from the photo.


I included the raw photo today so you can see how much I am chopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment