Monday 8 February 2016

Maybe a Bridge?

Prespective is everything.
I've tried a few different bridge styles and the best I've come up with so far is this rendition.



And yes, there are people on my bridge, ink on paper still. The bridge isn't stitched either.
It wasn't until I added the two supports under the bridge and the teeny people that it actually looked like what it was supposed to be.
The vegetation behind them is now the wrong size but that's fixable.

This is tiny.
It's something to be stumbled upon in passing, but it satisfies, for me, anyway the urge to have my eye travel to that spot.
I suppose it began as an error in fabric choice, but I continued working with it until it felt right.
It also give a much greater sense of depth to the piece.

Done. Told you it was small.

No comments:

Post a Comment