Wednesday 30 December 2015

Merry Christmas to MEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not having sashing fabric for my DJ has been bother me for weeks now, so I made a journey to Lens this morning. Hubby came with on a different mission. I gave him the final choice on the fabric for that project ( he has a marvelous colour sense, as a photographer and when I get fuddled, I always trust his interpretation)  and them we decided to wander over to Bibles For Missions (He's looking for a glass lid).

AND WHAT TO MY WONDERING EYES DID APPEAR.....................................

A QUILTING FRAME , an honest, no nonsense, early style, knock down frame. ( I KNEW that I was meant to get that loom out of my living room for a reason!)


This is how it assembles...  (see people actually still do this.)  Ta Daaa!



Right now it looks sad, disassembled.
I have to rearrange the furniture AGAIN.........happily!





No comments:

Post a Comment