Friday 8 May 2015

Switching Horses ..... Big Time..The CHAIR

I've been thinking of the amount of detail yet to add to this D&B piece. I went down to my space today to work on it and as I walked, again, around the ELEPHANT in my way, I decided the time had come to deal with said elephant. So I've put finishing the birches on the backburner, ( along with a growing list of things..sigh..) and will deal with THE CHAIR.

The children of my good neighbour found a large wing chair in good shape but in need of reupholstering, thanks to a cat. They got started removing the old material and quickly got bogged down.
Luckily for them, I backed into their car this winter, and finishing the chair for them is my penance.
(After the last chair I did, I swore I would NEVER do another. Its really hard on my hands.)
Sigh.

So here I go.......again.


I think I have another day of removing staples...... ALWAYS a fun job.

No comments:

Post a Comment