Wednesday 4 February 2015

From the Sublime......

If the last thread was  bleak and depressing for some then this new project should lift your spirits. (Yes, 2 at once). The winter scene requires a lot of thought whereas this new one is pure bliss.


This little sweetie popped up on Pinterest. No credits or source listed.
My favourite bird, the Chickadee is front and center once more.

This is again a woven background as I had just done for the Guild Challenge, Nightscapes, but this time I choose my own material.

This piece of cloth was one of the first I had painted last summer. What better to forget winter than using material with such a lovely memory.

 
This is a much different flavour with the blue. Think Sky and fresh new leaves of Spring. The leaves are fussy cut from the same material.
 
This one will be pure joy and very straightforward.

No comments:

Post a Comment