Wednesday 11 February 2015

"Baby Quilt" - Day 2

I put together 20 - 9 patch for now. I have 7 more centre blocks I could use. Unfortunately they are all Bear. So I'll wait and see how the front of the quilt works for size. All that fussy work I did putting a white border around all the centre blocks only works for a few. They are all slightly different in size. I'm debating whether to throw a white satin stitch around each one to even it up or do it in a colour to make each animal stand out a little more.

I photographed the two obvious layouts. Squared and offset. Again small size difference here 6 inches in the width.

I'm now waiting on a delivery from Michigan, my coveted Big Horn Sheep. I still have lots of time on this. I really don't have to ship it out until at least the first of next month. So I'll put it away for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment