Friday 14 November 2014

Eureka! What was LOST is FOUND!

At least 3 years ago, I went on an Art Studio Tour in Thornbury and took a picture of a wonderful piece of acrylic art. It was a gnarly tree in full spring growth. I worked on duplicating this for days and weeks. I remember I was really pleased with it except I didn't like the background. So I cut it off the background and put it away........That's Mary speak for I LOST IT1.
 I search high and low many times, every drawer, every pile of fabric, every box of material and nothing. At least 5 times over the 3 years.
Today I pulled out a piece of green print I thought of using in my Tofino piece and there poking out of the edge was my TREE.

It's so gratifying to know you haven't completely lost it.

So now this piece is back in the queue.




No comments:

Post a Comment