Saturday 14 June 2014

Go BIGGER or go Home

On Thursday last, my husband and I journeyed to St. Catherines Ontario to view the CQA Quilt show. He is a BIG supporter of my work and I value his perspective and eye.
While I was unable to get any pictures of the juried show, there was an invitational exhibition of past winners and works by recognized Canadian teachers and members of CQA. (I still have no idea what the difference is between Realistic and Representational classifications.) One thing I did learn was I need to think BIG. I did see a few techniques that I intend to incorporate into my work and am now more than every convinced I need to start painting my own fabrics. But here are some of  the photos I took. ( So many old ladies ruined other pictures...oops I'm in that category now.)

 Enjoy and be inspired.


















No comments:

Post a Comment